WallStreetBets EXPLAINED: GME stock, AMC stock & NOK stock

0 Views
Phimhay24/7
Phimhay24/7
02 Feb 2021

See my LIVE eToro copy trading portfolio here: https://etoro.tw/3rSbXtO

CONTENTS:

In this video I will explain day trading for beginners on wallstreetbets. With so much #yolo trades in $GME GameStop stock, $BB BlackBerry Stock, AMC Stock and $NOK Nokia Stock, I give you my tips to avoid common trading mistakes and make money in the stock market in the long run like a fund manager.

Be sure to check out my copy trading account on eToro where I trade shares with zero commission using the best social trading platform as a popular investor (Your capital is at risk).

ABOUT JAMES:

In 2020, amidst the coronavirus pandemic and market volatility, I began trading as a Popular Investor on eToro to bring my professional trading process to a public audience.

Alongside my fund management career, and involvement with the Lex van Dam Trading Academy, I launched 'Trades with James' to discuss my personal investing and provide copy trading for investors with no commissions, and no BS.

People often ask me "How much money will I make on Etoro?" or also "Can I make a living off Etoro?". Nothing is certain, and it ultimately depends on the performance of which Popular Investor you choose to copy trade, and how much money you can afford to risk!

HOW I INVEST:

As a professional fund manager I have an accomplished track record specialising in “quantamental” equity strategies.

My systematic framework incorporates top-down global macroeconomic analysis with factor-driven fundamental screening to identify compelling opportunities in stocks.

I typically allocate 80% of my portfolio to core holdings with a horizon of 3 months plus, with the remaining 20% deployed to tactical trading opportunities with a 1 month horizon.

Positions are taken in the underlying asset with no commissions or leverage (1x) in order to maximise efficiency and limit risk.

My portfolio allocation is reviewed regularly with rebalancing typically taking place at quarterly intervals to reduce turnover.

Market conditions and macroeconomic data are continuously monitored in accordance with effective risk management.

You can find out more about how much money you can make copy trading by viewing my current portfolio here: https://etoro.tw/3rSbXtO

Disclaimer: Your capital is at risk. This is not financial advice. Do not make any decision based on this information. Past performance is not indicative of future results.


LEX VAN DAM TRADING ACADEMY & MILLION DOLLAR TRADERS:

Struggling to make money trading and investing during coronavirus market volatility? Join the Academy today on https://milliondollartraders.com/join and learn to use the hedge fund manager's trading process which should prepare you for any market environment!

Fund managers Lex van Dam and James Helliwell continue to generate high quality ideas with our trading process week in, and week out, available to Trading Club members in real time. There are no BS ‘systems’ that have been backtested to fit irrelevant historic examples, or hiding from the occasional but inevitable surprises that the market seems to throw up – just an honest and proven approach that we employ and teach to students of the Academy.

If you would like to join us for our full analysis including new insights each week, or learn from the ground up with online tuition from Lex in our Million Dollar Traders online course, then head to our sign-up page and take your financial knowledge to the next level right away!

Join us at https://milliondollartraders.com

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and if you found our content valuable share it with your friends!

Show more

Up next



0 Comments Sort By

No comments found

Facebook Comments